Resource Connection Gateway for Gaston County
- How would you handle these situations:
- A friend suddenly loses their job without warning
- Someone stops you in a parking lot and asks for a handout
- You are overwhelmed by your financial situation
- A friend is bereaved or depressed
- Your coworker asks you where he can get some parenting guidance?
- The Resource Connection Gateway provides a single connection point to resources to address these and other human needs. The Gateway extends a hand-up and not just a hand-out to anyone in need.
- Just enter the person’s name and contact number into the PORTAL and they will immediately be called by a qualified, caring member of our team
- Immediate personal, pastoral contact
- Individualized vetting to determine urgency of situation
- Referral, with supports to proper crisis agency for their locale
- Invitation for cost-appropriate clinical counseling
- Ongoing case oversight and accountability